Saturday, April 12, 2014

Thread-sketched Hopewell Rocks

I miss the East Coast suddenly!  I used to live just down the road from Hopewell Rocks, New Brunswick.  I've done a series of thread sketches of the Rocks over the years, and here are new thread-sketched cards (printed cards, stitched through in thread).

The Wendy Johnston Pottery (now known as Art Effects Fine Craft Gallery) carries all of my Hopewell Rocks artwork in the area.  Check out their website:  http://wendyjohnstonpottery.com/


 

1 comment:

  1. Michelle - is there somewhere in Windsor that sells this artwork? Would like to own a few. Hardly ever see artists using batik and have started a collection from my travels. Have never purchased anything for my walls from our numerous trips to PEI and these would be perfect. Sue

    ReplyDelete